- Asha Bandele, Senior Director at Drug Policy Alliance and author of The Prisoner’s Wife (Washington Square Press, 2000).
- Dave Boothroyd, Professor of Media and Culture, University of Lincoln, author of Ethical Subjects in Contemporary Culture(Edinburgh University Press, 2013); Culture On Drugs: Narco-cultural Studies of High Modernity (Manchester University Press, 2006), among others.
- Niamh Eastwood, Executive Director, Release. Niamh, also a barrister, has co-authored Release’s two most recent policy papers ‘The Numbers in Black And White: Ethnic Disparities In The Policing And Prosecution Of Drug Offences In England And Wales’ and has also co-authored and edited a number of Release’s advice booklets including ‘Drugs and the Law’ and ‘Sex Workers and the Law’.
- Rick Lines, Executive Director, Harm Reduction International and member of the Strategic Advisory Group to the UN on Injecting Drug Use and HIV and of the Global Fund Human Rights Reference Group; co-author of Drug Control and Human Rights in International Law (Cambridge University Press, 2017).
- Oscar Guardiola-Rivera, Reader in Law, Birkbeck College, University of London, author of various publications, including Being Against the World: Rebellion and Constitution(Routledge, 2008) and What if Latin America Ruled the World? (Bloomsbury, 2010).
Conference: Theorising the Drug War, Essex 29–30 June 2017
POSTS BY EMAIL
We respect your privacy.
FAIR ACCESS PUBLISHER
IN LAW AND THE HUMANITIES
Fair access = access according to ability to pay
on a sliding scale down to zero.
JUST PUBLISHED: VIRAL CRITIQUE
PUBLISH ON CLT
Publish your article with us and get read by the largest community of critical legal scholars, with over 4000 subscribers.